Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Pocketbook Alert! - Carrie in Peachy Pink Rose

Good news - it's finally here! I've had so many requests for a PINK floral purse and I have found the most beautiful peachy/pink rose covered fabric to make into my beloved Carrie style purse.

And even better news - I have enough fabric to make at least 3 with the pink leather handles (I'm on the hunt for more of these handles) and I can take orders for at least 5 to 10 more of these with fabric covered woven belting handles. That's still a pretty limited edition as I don't really "manufacture" anything. Each is still lovingly hand-crafted and I refuse to cut corners, so yes... each will have the hand stitched lining because that the prettiest and best way to construct this bag.

I have added features to make this bag as useful as it is pretty! As always there's the coordinating handcrafted piping along the side edges and the antique button on top of the magnetic tab closure (these will vary, but will always be beautiful), but this new model has FOUR great pockets inside: Inside back you'll find a large welted pocket with velcro closure with a piggyback floral patch pocket on top of it, and inside front there are two floral pockets, one medium size open pocket and a cell phone pocket with elastic lace to help hold your phone in place, yet afford easy access.
There's also a velcro key fob you can slip onto your key ring and then attach your keys handily on the inside side panel of the purse.

Iced with a single row of ruffled ecru cluny lace trim and topped with either PINK leather ($45.00) handles or fabric trimmed webbing handles ($38.00)

Please comment! Taking after my friend Christine... I crave the positive reinforcements! LOL, we are strong women, but we still love us up some praise!


No comments: