Saturday, March 3, 2007

First Post - Excited & Nervous!

I’m so nervous about starting up my new blog for Mama’s Pocketbook.

Not sure why exactly, I mean, I’ve been a professional writer for over 6 years and I love to write, but I think I’ve been browsing too many blogs lately and I’m so blown away by all the clever, witty bloggers out there that I fear my blog will pale in comparison.

But this is my year for facing fears and pushing myself to try new things and be bold … so off we go into the blogosphere (a term my blog mentor and queen, Sharon taught me!)

Ok, first things first. I must gushingly thank blog-guru extraordinaire Sharon, who is the keeper of our fabulous blog at MakeMinePink.com, and who has selflessly lent a designing hand to countless numbers of Pink Sisters at MMP with their blogs and who is the one to praise for my own beautiful , sparkling new blog. Thank you Sharon, you are THE BEST! Check out Sharon’s website (and blog) for this blogging thing is only one of her amazing talents. She is a needlepoint rescuer who creates the most divine, sumptuous pillows you’ve ever seen.

Wow, now that I am getting started my excitement is overpowering my nervousness. I may end up be the most prolific blogger ever! My family will either disconnect my computer in order to get me to clear a path through the house and provide nourishment, or they will thank their lucky stars that I’m writing again instead of yammering endlessly about how much I love MakeMinePink.com or my latest purse dreams (I dream of pocketbook designs every night!)

This is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness~ I am blushing. I have many titles~ but Blog Mentor~ that is just too much fun. Welcome to the blogshere my Pink Friend.

Anonymous said...

goodness~ I am blushing. I have many titles~ but Blog Mentor~ that is just too much fun. Welcome to the blogshere my Pink Friend.