Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mission Possible

I've been so busy lately I've forgotten to come here and post! Time to catch up a little.

I'll start with my latest acheivement and work backwards, since that's the easiest way for me to remember everything I want to share.

Saturday (3/17 - St. Patrick's Day) I posted my latest article in the "Mind Your Business" column at MakeMinePink.com. This month's article is called "Mission Possible", about creating your own personal and business mission statements. And no, this is not the old-fashioned, boring corporate string-of-mind-numbing-words kind of mission statement you had to memorize for your boss kind of thing. This is YOU, defining what you are about, what your business is about, what you want to accomplish and offer your customers and there are fun tools you can link to that will help you create the perfect mission or vision statement for you in a very short time ... like 20 minutes! Give it a try. Defining your mission statement is very rewarding and it helps you maintain focus, stay motivated, and let's others know your guiding principles. Let me know what you think!

No comments: