Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hurry! Last Weekend Summer Sale Prices


HURRY!! This is the LAST WEEKEND to take advantage of the Summer Sale Price on 
PURSE'onality Bags!


I've been so busy, I forgot to end the Summer Sale! So take advantage - I want to give one last shot with a slight extension of the Summer Sale Price on the Full Package. Take note that this extension is only good until midnight Sunday, Sept 7th! I WILL remember to reset the price this time!! 

PURSE`onality Base Tote Package Includes Your Selected Base Tote & One Reversible Slipcover. We will include a Coordinating Shoulder Strap and Tie-On Sash.

Click Here to Choose and Order Your Base Tote Full Package for only $99.00
(before it goes back to the regular price of $139.00 )

Happy Summer! SALE ENDS August 31st SEPT. 7th! 
(Really, no kidding, it will end Sunday at midnight! - I have alarms set and everything to remind me to close the sale!)

1 comment:

Katy said...

oh i LOVE your bags!!! I wish I could afford them! they are gorgeous! :)