Sunday, September 16, 2007

Make Mine Pink For A Cure



Mama's Pocketbook is gearing up for "Pink October" and so is Make Mine Pink! Visit the Make Mine Pink For A Cure store to find all kinds of pink items and $2.00 from every Make Mine PINK for a cure product will be donated to breast cancer research.

I'll be unveiling my two new Mama's Pocketbook Pink October bags
on October 1st!

I had hoped to do pre-sales, but it turns out that time is not on my side for that. I will be sending out a newsletter on Thurs. Sept. 27th to remind everyone on my newsletter list about all the Pink October activities, including a very special interview I'll have in the MMP "Women Who Inspire" column, with a very special designer for Pink October.

Please sign up for my newsletter if you have not done so! (there's a link here on the blog, in the right side menu!) Thanks!

No comments: