Friday, August 8, 2008

Wonderful Whites on Pink Friday

It's once again Pink Friday and this week the MMP participating shops are offering beautiful goodies in the "Wonderful Whites' theme!

I have a few items for you on my website. A bit different this week as I did not have much time for sewing. I did handcraft these lovely White Eyelet Lavender and Rice Sachet Sets (learn more on the site!)




I also have two very pretty Porch Pouches, one with a white background and one with a cream background! Thanks for looking. Enjoy your shopping and be sure to visit all the participating shops at MakeMinePink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How pretty Dianne!

You always make the prettiest handbags and things. I love it. I keep telling you that one day you will be in all the stores an in every magazine! You have what it takes.

Have a great day pink sis!
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows