Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Bling Friday Y'all


This weeks's theme for Pink Friday is Gotta have Bling....
... a little pink bling, maybe a little vintage bling. How about some rhinestones and pearls~ anything to please the girls!
I didn't think I'd be in on this one, but I remembered these pretty sparkly blingity blingie sequined and beaded and lame purses and hats I have! So here I am, ready for Bling Friday after all!
These bags are really pretty, really vintage and are in great condition! Enjoy and be sure to stop by the other Pink Friday MMP websites too!


4 comments:

gail said...

Hi Diane, how was pink friday? I hope its been going great for you. Wow, less than a month to virginia. I am soooo excited and cant wait to see you again. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my new place. I am so happy to have that behind me. Now I have alot of fun creating to get caught up on. Have a great day. luv,gail

Unknown said...

Hi Dianne!

Love the bling! Hope that you are selling those gorgeous handbags like hotcakes. Your work is amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing you and other pinkies very soon. Have a great week!
xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Dianne...thanks for stopping by..glad you love 'em!...your bling bags are gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful week pinkie!
Cindy :)xoxo

Eileen & Karen said...

Love your bling Dianne! I missed that PF, but I can't wait for this weeks!
hugs
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams