Friday, June 27, 2008

Pink Friday's Fabulous Pink Flamingo Beach Bag


Welcome to Pink Friday!

"Don't Grow Up to Quickly... lest you forget how much you love the beach.”-- Michelle Held

That's right ... Today is PINK Friday - June 27th and we hope you will enjoyShopping with a Twist at the participating boutiques of Make Mine Pink.

Today's Theme is The Beach Cottage.Sea shells, mermaids, beach roses and so much more,all at your favorite boutiques at Make Mine Pink"We'll meet you at the beach"

I have "Design Your Own Sun Hats" and this "Fabulous Fun Pink Flamingo Beach Bag" which is OOAK!!

And be sure to check in throughout the day. I haven't slept yet and it's 5:00 AM, so I'm gonna go catch some ZZZZZ's and will be back later with more goodies!

ENJOY PINK FRIDAY AT MMP... GO VISIT THE OTHER SHOPS!!


1 comment:

Susan - InHerOwnWords said...

Great design Dianne! Very cute! I love your little sentiment. I don't think I'll ever grow up when it comes to play time at the beach! It's just to much fun!