Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Interview with Amy Butler!



I am thrilled to have had the chance to interview Amy Butler recently for the October issue of MakeMinePink.com's Women Who Inspire column! I just had to drop in a quick post to tell everyone to be sure to read it!

I'm a huge fan of Amy's design work and it was such an honor to conduct this interview with her. She is so open and inspiring, and she gives great advice and insight. I'm not only in awe of her for the beautiful fabrics and purses and papers and sewing patterns and other wonderful things she designs, but for how she manages the phenomenal growth her company has experienced and how she and her husband Dave work so well together. I really want to be like Amy when I grow up! LOL!

Of course I could go on all day long about the things Amy shared with me, but why do that, when you can GO! and read it for yourself right now!! Enjoy!

P.S. UPDATE -- 10/17 - My inventory of Amy's new "Sweet Life" Bags arrived today! They are now in my studio and will be posted on my site ASAP for sale - the arrived much earlier than expected - so grab yours quick and take advantage of my sale price and free shipping (in US).

No comments: