Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Amy Butler Sweet Life Bags Are HERE!

Amy Butler's Sweet Life Bags are here!!

I am so excited! I actually squealed with delight when I got home this evening to find my inventory of Amy Butler's Sweet Life Bags had arrived today! I have the entire line, here and they are ready to ship.

I'm having a Sweet Sale on them Oct 22-28th, (they are large, heavier bags than I normally have, so I'm afraid I can't do the free shipping I'd hoped to offer!)

I now have these posted for sale on my site! Go... look at them!.

2 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

Great choice of bags Dianne. I love them. I will have to peek around your site for some Holiday shopping this year. I have 3 Sisters to shop for.
Your blog looks great with your new banner. It's so you now. Yay!!!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Congratulations! Those are some great bags...but you make some fabulous bags :)

(())