Sunday, April 20, 2008

Garden Party for Mother's Day - Shop Hop at MMP


Garden Party - Shop Hop - Blog Hop - Mother's Day Celebrations

It is my pleasure to invite all to join with me and all my PINK friends at Make Mine Pink to celebrate in our First Annual Mother's Day Garden Party Shop Hop and Blog Hop. We will be celebrating all the Mothers in your life~ whether it is your Grandmother, your Mother, your Step Mother, Adoptive Mother, a friends Mother, your Aunt, Sister or Daughter ~ and Yourself for that matter!

It's quite obvious that my mother is always at the heart of all that I do and all that I am. I was blessed to have the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful and humble and loving mother any girl could ever dream of and even though she was taken from my life far too early, she is still with me every moment, her very essence lives in me and my children. So of course, celebrating Mother's Day is a very special thing for me to do ... and sharing it with you makes it even sweeter!

What a wonderful idea it is for us all to come together to celebrate the change of seasons, to find beautiful gifts to give to our loved ones and to ourselves, to welcome in the sunshine and flowers of Spring, to share tea and recipes and stories and memories! I hope you will visit and enjoy the special treats I'll have to offer over the next couple of weeks leading up to Mother's Day.

Here's a peek at what we have in store for you , here on Mama's Pocketbook Blog, and throughout the Blog Hop, and at MakeMinePink.com, and at all the lovely shops participating in the Shop Hop!

Thursday, April 24 ~ I'll share some favorite recipes

Monday, April 28~ A Mother's Day Gift Guide

Thursday, May 1 ~ May Day - A Celebration of Flowers and May Baskets

Monday, May 5 ~A Special Spring Giveaway!!

Thursday, May 8 thru Sunday, May 11 ~ Mothers Day Events, sharing memories, anecdotes, pictures and life's little lessons.

Be sure to bookmark my blog and please leave comments! I love comments!! And be sure to visit the shops participating in the Shop Hop. I'll be highlighting some of the lovely goodies and events being offered around our MMP Network that you won't want to miss.

Please sign up for my Mama's Pocketbook Newsletter too, if you haven't already!

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianne, I enjoyed your blog - first time at mmp - think I'll join, it's nice.

Can we have book boutiques here?

Did as you suggested and bookmarked - love you to visit mine too(I have registered but how do we list blogs?)

Leaving you this comment cos you said you liked comments....

S (England)

Dianne Long said...

Hi S.
(England)
Oh, I'm so glad you are thinking of joining MMP. I'd love to visit your blog! Please come back and leave your link or email it to me at dianne@mamaspocketbook.com!
Nice to "meet" you!
Dianne