I have my pink friend Caroline at Carolee Craftes http://caroleecrafts.blogspot.com/ to thank for awarding me the honest scrap award. Thank you Caroline for thinking of me and sending me this award on your Show & Tell for this week!
To accept this award I must thank Caroline and link to her blog (which I have done, just click her name!) and list 10 honest things about myself along with a copy of the honest scrap image also award 7 other bloggers with the links.
10 Honest things about me:
- I cry easily, happy tears as much as sad ones, I’m a crier!
- I’m still as head over heels in love with my sweet hubby as the first day I met him when I was 15!
- I drink way too much Diet Coke
- I’m braver now in my 50’s so I take big leaps of faith to do what I want.
- I am very hyper and find it really hard to relax
- I’m addicted to floral fabrics
- I read and keep on hand hundreds of shelter magazines
- I collect bunnies, buttons, white pottery, seashells & rocks shaped like hearts
- I always have a measuring tape with me
- I am always designing something, even in my sleep.
Ok, so now I get to tag 7 other blog friends with the Honest Scrap Award…
- Trisha – A Vintage White
- Andrea – Brown Bee Studio
- Carol – Business in the BAG
- Cindy – Angel Heart Designs
- Shell - The Raspberry Rabbits
- Jennifer – Cottage Flair
- Carolyn – The Odd Sparrow
Ok Ladies, I’ll be emailing you and looking forward to seeing your lists!